MMS Testimonial HQ´s experience

I started MMS 8 days ago. Starting with 2 drops and 2 additional drops each day. Got to clear up this lifelong sinus and lifelong constipation problem. I think it is fungi.

I’m doing this with apple cider vinegar and water. When I get to the grocery store, I use the little plastic lemon things and water. I only use a cup of water. I only do it on an empty stomach and wait an hour before eating. I do this first thing in the morning.

Day 6 was the day I took 12 drops. It was vomit after 2 hours of consumption. I only had water in my stomach; so no acid. After 2 more hours, I had cold dripping sweats. Literally dripping. I hope I’m not being too grossly graphic for you.

Day 7 I decided to stay with 12 drops, just in case. Today my purge was liquid doo-doo. Almost all morning. All day I felt bloated, like there is more to come.

Day 8 I’ll stick with 12 drops. I’ll do that every day until I’ve stopped purging. Then I’ll move on. One more drop each day, instead of 2. I’ve got to go to the grocery store; so, I wait until I get back home for my daily dose. I don’t want to be embarrassed in the grocery store.

HQ: 14th 1:19PM
Here I am on day 8 and 12 drops.

I am nauseated. Bowels are producing liquid again. Intestines hurt a little. Inflamed? Bloated. Sinuses draining. I’m afraid to eat lunch. It might not stay down. I’m considering backing off to 10 drops tomorrow; so I can get my life back.

HQ: fri, sept 14th 9:26PM
Thanks for your advice l & l. I accept it. Especially after today. My sinuses are clearing too. Today my intestines feel like they are stretched full of water. I normally do drink a lot of water. I did evacuate a lot; but it sure feels like there is a lot more. I’ll drop back to 8 drops and stay there for a while. I have too many things to do next week to be under such handicap.

And I am using lemon now. I’m using the 100% juice from those plastic things. I don’t know if I really have Candida, or Leaky Gut. I guess it does not matter as long as this stuff will kill fungi or bacteria.

HQ: sat, sept 15th 4:47PM
It does sound like parasites, not mucous. It’s seems quite common for us to have these things. That’s the good thing about MMS. It will help us get rid of such. I’ve already done a parasite purge a few months ago and 6 months before that. If we continue to take a daily dose of MMS, we should not be bothered by such things again.

Even though I’ve dropped back some, I’m still having problems. I must have bad things going on in me that I wasn’t previously aware.

HQ: Re: sat, sept 15th 4:49PM
Day 8 was miserable at 12 drops still. Mostly nausea and diarrhea. All day. I wonder why so many can take so much MMS; but I have such horrid problems. I could not eat very much. That’s not good for me. I’m already underweight.

HQ: Day 9 sat, sept 15th 4:54PM
Well day 9 and I am at 10 drops. I take mine in the morning. All morning I’ve been nauseous and still diarrhea. I don’t know how I can have much more. I’ve not been eating much. I’ve been able to breathe much better. That’s one of my major goals. For about an hour, today, my sinuses swelled and closed off air in my nose. Then it went away and absolutely no problem now.

I’m better by afternoon; so I’ll get to eat a hearty supper.

HQ: personal exp. Day 10 sun, sept 16th 4:56PM
I had to back down to 8 drops. A little queezy for a little bit. Some minor diarrhea, then solid BM. I’ll move up 1 drop at a time this time; and I’ll stay at each dosage; until I’m comfortable to move ahead.

I’m now using 1/2 cup of distilled water and RealLemon as the activator. No juice. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I don’t eat until an hour later.

HQ: Day 11 mon, sept 17th 4:12PM
I’m still at 9 drops once a day. I only want to feel that way once a day. My BMs are back to normal; which is not great but at least happening. Just a little nervous stomach about a half hour after dose. Unfortunately, sinuses are back to normal too. Maybe a little better than normal. I’m still not going to rush this.

HQ: Re: 15 drops. tues, sept 18th 7:10PM
I just wonder how you are able to get away with this much (15 DROPS). I’m still at 9 drops. I’m using RealLemon with 1/2 cup distilled water on an empty stomach. I must have so much stuff wrong with me. You must be fairly clean. Did you remember to keep it away from vitamin C?

HQ’s experience: – day 13 wed, sept 19th 2:24PM
I made it to 10 drops. Absolutely no problem reaction. I’m sure I can move ahead one more drop tomorrow.
I sinuses are improved; but still need work. My BMs are very much improved. Yesterday, I had 3. That’s very unsual. I usually have 1 each day. It is very seldom that I miss one in a day.
Now, I just wish this would not give me gas that I can’t seem to release easily.

HQ’s personal esp – Day 15 fri, sept 21st 9:02PM
I am unable to get beyond 11 drops. No nausea; but diarrhea. That’s not so bad; as long as I drink plenty of water and take some form of minerals. At least I’m going to the toilet. My normal is once a day and only with the help of some casgara sagrada product. Now, I’m having BMs, although mostly liquid, 2 to 3 times a day. Since that is happening my sinuses are mostly cleared too. My sinuses must be attached to my bowels. That’s my best guess.
My goal is still 15 drops for 30 days with no incident.

>>>>>>>>>>

The weekend made me cut all the way back to 6 drops from 11. Not because of health issues; but because I was going to be in public all weekend. I did not want to be embarrassed, if anything happened to me.

I took 11 drops, all at once, today. I always take the dose all at once. Absolutely no problems with this; so, I’m moving to 12 tomorrow. I wish I could post health progress; but I guess my body is just not ready. My sinus are still stuffed most of the time. My BMs are somewhat better. I know it is going to take, at least 15 drops or even more, to fix this.

The only problem, I have with MMS, is a sensation of gas on my bowels. I’ve described this as bloating before. Maybe it is; because I’m certainly not passing the gas. Anyone else with this sensation? This occurs, even with 6 drops; and mostly takes a day for it to happen. It is aggravating and painful.

I am using RealLemon as the activator; just because I don’t like the taste of lime. I’m using distilled water to drink it. 1/2 cup of distilled water. One half cup makes it easy to swallow it in about two gulps. Then, I’m waiting for 45 minutes until I eat anything. I would not dare snuff it into my nose. My sinuses are very sensitive from over 50 years of sinus problems. I decided not to try the citric acid. Jim did say that it is the best though. I don’t really want to mix one more thing. I’ve heard that you do have to mix the citric acid. I’d alway wonder if I really did it right. BTW: I must have something like Candida; because apple cider vinegar always made me feel worse in my sinuses.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11/18/07

Hq: I too believe that MMS is a fantastic cure for many pathogenic problems. It certainly has nearly cured me of at least 4 health problems. I have not been able to post at your health salon forum. I put in comments; but nothing happens, even though it says it is accepted. My remaining problem is causing sinus congestion for life. I think it is a Candida fungi. No matter. MMS has cleared it so much that I only have to use OTC nasal spray once a day. Not even much rebound from the spray. It may also be due to the use of paradophilus too; so my testimonial may be distorted.

Source: http://www.healthsalon.org

Anuncios

Publicado el 4 noviembre, 2013 en En Inglés. Añade a favoritos el enlace permanente. 1 comentario.

1. Donde comprar este dioxido de cloro por favor

Me gusta

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: